Thursday, July 3, 2008

I have a home!

I finally found a place to live in Nashville!  AND....I love it!!!!!  I wanted a two bedroom so when people come to see me...which will hopefully be often :-)...I can have a place for them to stay.  I also wanted a two bedroom so I can do all of my artsy/creative things and not have to drag everything out every time I want to work on something.  It comes with a washer and dryer...has a fireplace...and a storage "room" inside the apartment.  Most places don't offer the storage, unless it's a tiny closet off the balcony, and never do you find a place with a washer and dryer unless you have to pay extra for them.  The storage room will house my vast collection of Christmas decorations...I'm a little over the top with Christmas time and decorating but it's just who I am and I'm not apologizing for it!  :-)   I am super excited.  The Lord totally worked everything out and I am so relieved to be done with that process!   Now I just have to get all of my things, load them up in a Uhaul, and head back this way.  I am going to Montrose, CO in the morning...6am flight YUCK...and then home on Saturday to spend time with my family until I leave for Nashville.  I'll post more pics of Gage soon and Harper...they are the best.  I can't imagine our family without them now...they're such a blessing!  Everyone have fun tomorrow celebrating freedom!  


1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

Yeah, I was praying you would find something and it sounds perfect!!! Have a good show!