Sunday, December 28, 2008

Time to go...

Well, the time has come for me to go back home.  I am super sad to leave my family.  I have been able to be with them for over a month and I am spoiled.  I still don't feel too hot and now I have a tooth ache that is really making me miserable.  Thank goodness for left over pain medicine!!  :-)  It has taken the edge off.  I always seem to have things like this happen to me on days when I can't get to the doctor.  Pray that it stays under control until I get back to Nashville on Thursday.  I don't even know of a dentist in Nashville...I'll have to ask around.  

So...time to pack all my things and get a few hours of sleep before my 6:45 flight in the morning.  We have a show in ATL and then a new year's eve show in LA...then it's home Nashville. 

2 comments:

hannah said...

i thought about you today. thought you told me that you were leaving the 28th. and i meant to text you to see how you were.

i still call my parents house "home". probably always will. i'm such a baby. oh well.

if you have trouble with your tooth, let me know. i happen to know a dentist. :)

and i think several of his friends from dental school (in memphis) practice in nashville. i can give you their names.

have fun you rock star, you.

talk soon. much love ashley.

Anonymous said...

hey ashley! i just came across your blog...and i loved reading it. your relationship with God is just so inspiring to me and to others as well. may God continue to bless you and your beautiful family. camara.