Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures

I wanted to make sure and update you on Baby Pratt!  He is still in the nicu but is being given antibiotics for the infection and based on the results of his spinal tap yesterday will get to go home on Sunday!!!!  Yay!  His parents will get to spend Saturday night at the hospital with him before they take him home!  Thanks for your prayers!  

Now for some recent pictures of my niece, Harper, and my nephew, Gage.  They are the cutest kids!!!  Enjoy...
First...GAGE...they need to send me more pictures but these are the most recent!
 almost 3 months old...baby dedication picture
in his onesie that Lolly got him
breanne and gage at our parents house
gage loves his baby Einstein play mat

little shoes
I love this picture!
ready for bed at Lolly and pops house
look at that face!
Harper at 7 and a half months old...crazy girl!!

getting ready to crawl
it's our favorite when she puts her gums together like this!

I love this picture!
all about this face...Harper on her changing pad sitting up like a big girl
happy girl
and again...just happy
so cute in her little smocked outfit
baby dedication photo shoot...




Heith, Jessica, and Harper on baby dedication day at their church in Lafayette, LA
Mother/Daughter pic
more of baby dedication photo shoot....


They are the greatest little people!  I miss them so much!

3 comments:

Michawn said...

they are GORGEOUS...i am not kidding. wow.

what are heith and fam doing in lafayette?

and i SO love the lolly name...to go along with pop. how cute is that? who decided on that? i might have to steal it when i get to that point.

Michawn said...

oh, and i also LOVE it when they put their gums together like that...too cute.

and that picture where breanne is sitting 'indian-style' (is that not concerned politically correct now?) with gage is my fave of them. she looks so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hola Ashley!
Hope you are well.
It´s first time for me reading your blog and tough I am very hungry I cant stop reading until finishing all your posts! hehe
Thank you for sharing your life.
That bless me a lot seeing your fights, blessings and all that apparently not-so-important.
You are a rich hearted girl, my sister!. And of course you have a super-cute niece and nephew!!
Abrazos
Daniel Laborda