Tuesday, June 24, 2008

He's just fine...thank you Lord!!!!

I am proud to announce the birth of my nephew Gage Edwin Duffey...it was going to be Grayer (Michawn, you didn't dream it up...I told you that)  LOL.  He weighs 5lbs 10ozs and is 18 and 3/4 in. long.  He's perfect (daddy Graham's exact words) :-)   My daddy said he heard him crying and his lungs sound really strong!  I haven't seen him yet but the say he's got really big pouty red lips and he's really fuzzy!!!  LOL  I will post pictures as soon as I get some!  Thank you all for praying! 

OH...I almost forgot...my amazing sister-in-law set up a webcam so from 3:40 am to 10 am I got to "be there" with my baby sister in the hospital room!  I love Jessica because she understands me so well and knows that by buying a $100 camera, she would make my entire lifetime.  She had to go through a crap load of annoying steps to get it set up so it was no easy task.  But she did it because she loves me and knows that I would do the same for her.  Thank you sister...you are my favorite friend...you love me just the way I am and you work to understand me and you will never know what that means to me!  

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

brown eyed blogg said...

yayyyyyyyyyy

hannah said...

ashley, so glad things are well. i know that everyone must be so relieved! i'll continue my prayers. keep us updated.

ps. i'm reading "the shack". started it tonight...and i'm halfway through! :)