Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a night!

I don't have time to tell the whole story...I will later tonight...but I am just getting home from Dallas. It is 2:28pm on Thursday...I left at around 8:30pm last night. I had to spend the night in Mt. Pleasant, Texas at the Comfort Inn room 105...the "Jacuzzi Suite"...only room left...I have a picture...can't wait to share the story!!

Today is my sister's birthday...Happy 21st birthday seester!!!!! I love you!!!!

I'm watching Harper (my 4 month old niece) swing...smiling and talking to the toys hanging from her mobile above her head...THIS is worth the drive and all that I have been through over the last 14 hours!

1 comment:

Michawn said...

So for some reason I didn't get the notice that you had posted (I use Bloglines). I just came over to check on you and there...you had 2 more posts that I hadn't read. Can't wait to hear about your trip and also about your drive to Ttown, you crazy girl. Alrighty, loves ya.