Monday, June 23, 2008

Need a favor...

Okay...those of you who don't know the story of my sister and Garrison...I will fill you in later.  Those who do know the story...

Please pray for Breanne today.  She has gone into labor.  She's 35 weeks...it would be fine for her to have him now.  But the Dr. wants her to keep him another week.  They have admitted her into the hospital.  They gave her steroids for Gage's lungs and are trying to stop the contractions as I write this.  I know that 35 weeks seems like she's in the clear but it brings back the nightmares of when Garrison was in the nicu and the fears and worries that are still soooo real to us...especially Bre.  Soooo...if you could just pray for peace and comfort for Bre.  Her pain is very minimal at the moment...she really can't feel the contractions...her stomach just gets hard.  She is almost dilated to a 2.  I am also out of town until July 5th so I will most likely miss his birth and I am trying not to let it bother me too bad but it does.  I really wanted to be there so if she could keep him until I get home that would be awesome!  I appreciate your prayers and will keep you posted on them both!  

1 comment:

Marc and Charity said...

Hey girl, I'm praying! I know she must be scared after everything with Garrison! I'm praying.

My sis in law had all her babies at 33 and 35 weeks and all was well!

Keep us updated, okay?